Designed and engineered in Italy; the Digital Sensor Hairdryer promises the ultimate in hair protection. It's the intelligent digital dryer designed with Hair Protection technology for faster; healthier; styling.
The Digital Sensor Hairdryer is crafted with Italian quality and intelligent design. The digital sensor maintains an optimal temperature of 70C; eliminating heat spots that damage the hair fibre. With an ultra-fast 208km/h; the smart digital motor automatically adjusts to an optimised airflow for a fast; salon quality finish.
The intelligence continues when the concentrator or diffuser is attached. The dryer senses the attachment and regulates temperature and airflow. Lock in your look with the Cold Shot.
Digital Motor: Ultra-fast; optimised airflow
Digital Sensor: Maintains an optimized 70C
Peace of Mind: Italian designed and engineered
Longer Life: 20x longer motor life compared to an AC motor
What's in the Box:
2 x concentrator nozzles
1 x Digital Sensor Hair Dryer
How to Redeem Your Award
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation email. Harvey Norman Commercial will ship the product to you within 10 business days.
This reward is being supplied by Harvey Norman.
For delivery enquiries only; please contact the below email address.
Terms and Conditions
Awards eShop Terms and Conditions
- Terms and conditions may vary per product, please review the terms and conditions of each item on the Awards eShop page before redeeming.
- Refunds or replacements may not be provided where a Member has a change of mind or has made a wrong selection, depending on the retailer. Members should carefully check their order before completing a redemption through the Awards eShop. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the CommBank Awards team within 2 business days of delivery. If you receive damaged products, please ensure you keep any shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed. The return policy may differ for each retailer and item, so please check the terms and conditions of the item you redeemed.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or a refund for any immediate manufacturer's damage and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
- Please note that Awards will be delivered to your registered address in NetBank and can only be delivered within Australia. We're unable to deliver to a PO Box (except for vouchers and Gift Cards). You can manage your details by logging on to NetBank or by contacting us on 13 1661 (8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, Sydney/Melbourne time).
- If you've ordered a physical product we'll endeavour to ensure you receive it within a maximum of 10 business days. Please check the delivery time for each item on the Awards eShop.
- The Awards eShop may, without notice withdraw, change, cancel or increase the availability of a Product or modify the number of Awards points for a product.
- The Awards eShop has the right to cancel the order at anytime and Members will be notified.
- We may also allow you to pay for some products using a combination of both Points and debit/credit card payment. Please note any cash element of a transaction will represent the remaining consideration (after applying your points) required in order for you to complete your purchase. Refunds will be made respecting the original form(s) of payment.
- All sums received through card payment transactions will be collected by Collinson Group PTY LTD. “Collinson” means Collinson Group Pty Ltd, a company with ABN 13 083 835 661 and with its registered office at Level 13, 124 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060. Customer Loyalty Programmes Plc.