Uniden has released an addition of its popular wire-free home security range with a cloud based, rechargeable, solar powered, full HD 1080P, Outdoor home security camera called the Guardian App Cam Solo Bullet Kit.
The Weatherproof App Cam Solo bullet is part of popular App Cam Solo wire-free camera range, and includes improved functionality, such as Thermo Sense Technology, Built in rechargeable batteries and solar power panel connection for an uninterrupted power supply. With a Bullet style design, the App Cam Solo bullet can be placed anywhere outside of the home to keep watch at any angle. With Thermo Sense Technology which is a smart heat sensor that detects motion from heat sources, such as people, to avoid common false alarm triggers like curtains or branches moving with the breeze. It provides users with more reliable motion detection notifications when using the free-to-download Uniden app.
The included Uniden Solar Panel can be used alongside the camera and effortlessly positioned for optimal sunlight exposure. The solar panel will recharge the App Cam Solo Bullet, while providing non-stop power during daylight hours, allowing footage to be recorded and viewed without the risk of draining the battery. Footage is able to be recorded and viewed in Full HD 1080p and accessed from anywhere in the world via the dedicated Uniden app. Footage can be stored directly to SD card or the Uniden Cloud ensuring important moments are captured and available for replay when required.
Users have the ability to two-way talk in real time through the built-in microphone and speaker for easy communication with visitors including couriers, while also acting as a deterrent to unwanted guests. A siren can also be activated remotely to alert intruders that someone may be on the premises. The App Cam Solo Bullet also includes popular Uniden features to help protect the home such as 100 degree viewing angle and night vision up to 10 metres. The security camera even has customised voice recordable alerts to broadcast the personalised voice alerts when motion is detected.
The Uniden App Cam Solo bullet kit is suitable for all sized properties and allows users to connect as many cameras as required to one device. The App Cam Solo bullet will safeguard and protect your home when you are not there.
- 100% Wire-Free
- Solar Power Included
- Thermo Sense Technology
- FULL HD 1080P
- Rechargeable Battery
- SD Card & Cloud Backup
- Weatherproof Design (IP65)
- Night Vision – Up to 10 Metres
- Wide Viewing Angle
- Smart Intelligent Alerts
- Customised Voice Recordable Alerts
- Siren Alert Trigger
- Two- Way Talk
- Motion Detection Record
- Low-Battery Notifications
- Rapid Wake-Up
- Innovative Installation Design
- Size: 71mm (H) x 186mm (L) x 71mm (W)
- Weight: 320g
How to Redeem Your Award
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation email. Popink will ship the product to you within 10 business days.
This reward is being supplied by Popink.
For delivery enquiries only; please contact the below email address.
Terms and Conditions
Awards eShop items terms and conditions
When you place an order on the Awards eShop, you enter an agreement with the merchant and accept the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Terms and conditions may vary per product, please review the terms and conditions of each item on the Awards eShop page before redeeming.
2. Refunds or replacements may not be provided where a Member has a change of mind or has made a wrong selection, depending on the retailer. Members should carefully check their order before completing a redemption through the Awards eShop. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the CommBank Awards team within 2 business days of delivery. If you receive damaged products, please ensure you keep any shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed. The return policy may differ for each retailer and item, so please check the terms and conditions of the item you redeemed.
3. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or a refund for any immediate manufacturer's damage and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
4. Please note that Awards will be delivered to your registered address in NetBank and can only be delivered within Australia. We're unable to deliver to a PO Box (except for vouchers and Gift Cards). You can manage your details by logging on to NetBank or by contacting us on 13 1661 (8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, Sydney/Melbourne time). In case of delayed shipments due to incomplete Consumer details, Merchant will attempt to contact Consumer to update delivery details. If no resolution has been made after 3 attempts the order will be cancelled, and Consumer and Collinson notified accordingly.
5. In case of delayed shipments due to incomplete delivery information, the merchant will attempt to contact you to update delivery details. If no resolution can be reached after 3 attempts the order will be cancelled, and you and Collinson be notified accordingly. Any payment towards the product will be refunded to the debit/credit card and any points redeemed will be returned to your account (excluding all delivery charges).
6. If you've ordered a physical product we'll endeavour to ensure you receive it within a maximum of 10 business days. Please check the delivery time for each item on the Awards eShop.
7. The Awards eShop may, without notice withdraw, change, cancel or increase the availability of a Product or modify the number of Awards points for a product.
8. The Awards eShop has the right to cancel the order at anytime and Members will be notified.
9. We may also allow you to pay for some products using a combination of both Points and debit/credit card payment. Please note any cash element of a transaction will represent the remaining consideration (after applying your points) required in order for you to complete your purchase. Refunds will be made respecting the original form(s) of payment.
10. All sums received through card payment transactions will be collected by Collinson Group PTY LTD. “Collinson” means Collinson Group Pty Ltd, a company with ABN 13 083 835 661 and with its registered office at Level 13, 124 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060. Customer Loyalty Programmes Plc.