The BW 3102 features a Digitally Encrypted System for Secure Digital Crystal Clear monitoring. This protects against eavesdropping and hacking for added Peace of Mind.
With a handy Walkie Talkie Function, you can now talk to and soothe your baby remotely. The BW 3102 also comes with Temperature Display with Temperature Range Alert and a selection of Lullabies to play to your baby
This system comes with a 4.3" Colour LCD Display Receiver so that you can see and hear your child, even in darkness, with the camera's special Night Vision feature. Night Vision gives excellent monitoring visibility without the need for the room light being turned on. However if you do require some light in the room the camera also has a Night Light. The camera also has a multipurpose adjustable clamp that simply enables the camera to secure to the rails of a cot, a shelf or stand freely on a bedside table. The system comes with two cameras and can even be expanded to accommodate 4 cameras.
Expandable up to 4 cameras
- See and hear your child
- Secure digital crystal clear wireless solution
- Temperature Display with Temperature Range Alert
- Selection of Lullabies to play to your baby
- Walkie Talkie Function which give you the ability to talk back to your baby to calm and assure the baby
- Ability to Record up to 32GB on an optional Micro SD Card
- Expandable up to 4 cameras
- Zoom and pan capabilities
- Quad, Auto Scan or individual views
- VOX (Voice activated) record and alarm feature
- AV Out Function to Display on a larger LCD, LED or Plasma Screen
- Night Vision
- Night Light
How to Redeem Your Award
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation email. Popink will ship the product to you within 10 business days.
This reward is being supplied by Popink.
For delivery enquiries only; please contact the below email address.
Terms and Conditions
Awards eShop items terms and conditions
When you place an order on the Awards eShop, you enter an agreement with the merchant and accept the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Terms and conditions may vary per product, please review the terms and conditions of each item on the Awards eShop page before redeeming.
2. Refunds or replacements may not be provided where a Member has a change of mind or has made a wrong selection, depending on the retailer. Members should carefully check their order before completing a redemption through the Awards eShop. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the CommBank Awards team within 2 business days of delivery. If you receive damaged products, please ensure you keep any shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed. The return policy may differ for each retailer and item, so please check the terms and conditions of the item you redeemed.
3. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or a refund for any immediate manufacturer's damage and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
4. Please note that Awards will be delivered to your registered address in NetBank and can only be delivered within Australia. We're unable to deliver to a PO Box (except for vouchers and Gift Cards). You can manage your details by logging on to NetBank or by contacting us on 13 1661 (8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, Sydney/Melbourne time). In case of delayed shipments due to incomplete Consumer details, Merchant will attempt to contact Consumer to update delivery details. If no resolution has been made after 3 attempts the order will be cancelled, and Consumer and Collinson notified accordingly.
5. In case of delayed shipments due to incomplete delivery information, the merchant will attempt to contact you to update delivery details. If no resolution can be reached after 3 attempts the order will be cancelled, and you and Collinson be notified accordingly. Any payment towards the product will be refunded to the debit/credit card and any points redeemed will be returned to your account (excluding all delivery charges).
6. If you've ordered a physical product we'll endeavour to ensure you receive it within a maximum of 10 business days. Please check the delivery time for each item on the Awards eShop.
7. The Awards eShop may, without notice withdraw, change, cancel or increase the availability of a Product or modify the number of Awards points for a product.
8. The Awards eShop has the right to cancel the order at anytime and Members will be notified.
9. We may also allow you to pay for some products using a combination of both Points and debit/credit card payment. Please note any cash element of a transaction will represent the remaining consideration (after applying your points) required in order for you to complete your purchase. Refunds will be made respecting the original form(s) of payment.
10. All sums received through card payment transactions will be collected by Collinson Group PTY LTD. “Collinson” means Collinson Group Pty Ltd, a company with ABN 13 083 835 661 and with its registered office at Level 13, 124 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060. Customer Loyalty Programmes Plc.