Great for trimming or styling your facial hair at home or when travelling, the Remington Style Series R5 Rotary Shaver features Hyperflex technology, various included accessories, and a worldwide voltage. It comes with a comb to help guide you when trimming your facial hair in your preferred length.
•Style Your Stubble - The Remington Style Series R5 Rotary Shaver has a Stubble Styler attachment, which makes it easy to sculpt 1.5mm of stubble, quickly create a sleek, stylish 3-day stubble look, and maintain your personal aesthetic.
•Personalise Your Beard - Precisely detail and apply finishing touches to your beard using the Series R5 Rotary Shaver’s included beard trimmer attachment. For added styling versatility, it also comes with an adjustable comb (2 to 6mm).
•Waterproof Design - Ideal for both wet and dry shaving applications, this rotary shaver has a waterproof design. Its waterproof design makes it a breeze for you to get rid of cut hairs and dirt on the blades under running water.
•Convenient Stand - Thanks to its compact and convenient charging stand, the Remington Style Series R5 Shaver can be stored and recharged in an easily-accessible location without taking up too much space, making it a practical option for bathrooms where space is at a premium.
What's in the Box:
•1x Remington Style Series R5 Rotary Shaver
•1x Beard Trimmer Attachment
•1x Beard Trimmer Comb (2-6mm)
•1x Stubble Styler
•1x Travel Friendly Charging Stand
•1x Head Guard
•1x Cleaning Brush
•1x Power Adapter
W150 x D80 x H240mm
How to Redeem Your Award
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation email. Harvey Norman Commercial will ship the product to you within 10 business days.
This reward is being supplied by Harvey Norman.
For delivery enquiries only; please contact the below email address.
Terms and Conditions
Awards eShop Terms and Conditions
- Terms and conditions may vary per product, please review the terms and conditions of each item on the Awards eShop page before redeeming.
- Refunds or replacements may not be provided where a Member has a change of mind or has made a wrong selection, depending on the retailer. Members should carefully check their order before completing a redemption through the Awards eShop. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the CommBank Awards team within 2 business days of delivery. If you receive damaged products, please ensure you keep any shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed. The return policy may differ for each retailer and item, so please check the terms and conditions of the item you redeemed.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or a refund for any immediate manufacturer's damage and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
- Please note that Awards will be delivered to your registered address in NetBank and can only be delivered within Australia. We're unable to deliver to a PO Box (except for vouchers and Gift Cards). You can manage your details by logging on to NetBank or by contacting us on 13 1661 (8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, Sydney/Melbourne time).
- If you've ordered a physical product we'll endeavour to ensure you receive it within a maximum of 10 business days. Please check the delivery time for each item on the Awards eShop.
- The Awards eShop may, without notice withdraw, change, cancel or increase the availability of a Product or modify the number of Awards points for a product.
- The Awards eShop has the right to cancel the order at anytime and Members will be notified.
- We may also allow you to pay for some products using a combination of both Points and debit/credit card payment. Please note any cash element of a transaction will represent the remaining consideration (after applying your points) required in order for you to complete your purchase. Refunds will be made respecting the original form(s) of payment.
- All sums received through card payment transactions will be collected by Collinson Group PTY LTD. “Collinson” means Collinson Group Pty Ltd, a company with ABN 13 083 835 661 and with its registered office at Level 13, 124 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060. Customer Loyalty Programmes Plc.