Reign with the volume you've always dreamed of, introducing the new ghd rise volumising hot brush for flawless body and lift from root to tip.
Designed to allow for close root contact and featuring advanced predictive technology, the ghd rise hot brush creates 2x volume* with long lasting results. Developed with ghd's advanced ultra-zone technology for consistent heat distribution and personalised results, an optimum styling temperature of 185 degrees is maintained evenly across the 32mm barrel for a salon quality finish. Perfect for styling waves, flicks and curls, the ghd rise hot brush ensures body through the full length of your hair, thanks to optimised 5mm cool touch bristles, allowing you to get closer to the root for extra lift.
With a sleek, tapered handle the ghd rise is balanced for comfortable use and features a safety stand for care-free styling. Enjoy quick and easy results as the ghd rise glides effortlessly through your hair without pulling, snagging or tangling, no matter your hair length or hair type.
Style a high-volume, full-bodied look that lasts all day long with the ghd rise.
• Ultra-zone with predictive technology: the latest breakthrough in heat styling which guarantees the optimum styling temperature of 185° is constant across the whole 32mm barrel, allowing consistent beautiful results in one stroke.
• 32mm barrel: the perfect barrel size to add body, fullness and bounce through the lengths of hair.
• 5mm smooth touch bristles: optimised for closest contact to the root for maximum root lift.
• Cool tip: Enables you to create gentle styling tension for maximum rootlift.
• Sleek, tapered handle: lightweight design for balance and comfortable use.
• Soft stand to protect surfaces and prevent damage to bristles.
• 25 second heat up time for quick and effortless styling.
• Sleep mode: Automatically switches of after 30 minutes.
• 2.7m Swivel cord for convenient styling.
• Universal Voltage.
• AU three pin plug
How to Redeem Your Award
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation email. Popink will ship the product to you within 10 business days.
This reward is being supplied by Popink.
For delivery enquiries only; please contact the below email address.
Terms and Conditions
Awards eShop Terms and Conditions
- Terms and conditions may vary per product, please review the terms and conditions of each item on the Awards eShop page before redeeming.
- Refunds or replacements may not be provided where a Member has a change of mind or has made a wrong selection, depending on the retailer. Members should carefully check their order before completing a redemption through the Awards eShop. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the CommBank Awards team within 2 business days of delivery. If you receive damaged products, please ensure you keep any shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed. The return policy may differ for each retailer and item, so please check the terms and conditions of the item you redeemed.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or a refund for any immediate manufacturer's damage and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
- Please note that Awards will be delivered to your registered address in NetBank and can only be delivered within Australia. We're unable to deliver to a PO Box (except for vouchers and Gift Cards). You can manage your details by logging on to NetBank or by contacting us on 13 1661 (8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, Sydney/Melbourne time).
- If you've ordered a physical product we'll endeavour to ensure you receive it within a maximum of 10 business days. Please check the delivery time for each item on the Awards eShop.
- The Awards eShop may, without notice withdraw, change, cancel or increase the availability of a Product or modify the number of Awards points for a product.
- The Awards eShop has the right to cancel the order at anytime and Members will be notified.
- We may also allow you to pay for some products using a combination of both Points and debit/credit card payment. Please note any cash element of a transaction will represent the remaining consideration (after applying your points) required in order for you to complete your purchase. Refunds will be made respecting the original form(s) of payment.
- All sums received through card payment transactions will be collected by Collinson Group PTY LTD. “Collinson” means Collinson Group Pty Ltd, a company with ABN 13 083 835 661 and with its registered office at Level 13, 124 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060. Customer Loyalty Programmes Plc.