42mm case size.Make huge strides with a smaller watch.Styled for a trim, comfortable fit on smaller wrists, our 1.2" Fenix 6S is the multisport GPS watch for athletes and adventurers who want to do more, not wear more.Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox sensors add insight to your fitness activities.Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn't know were possible.Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors.Power manager feature shows how adjusting settings can stretch battery life.Pair with your compatible smartphone for on-wrist .messaging, alerts and notifications.Use your watch as a virtual wallet with Garmin Pay contactless payments.Fenix 6S features an always-on 1.2" display, stainless steel bezel and construction tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.View how various settings and sensors impact your watch's battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, yoga, skiing, golfing and more.Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.Activity tracking and fitness metric accuracy. This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition, see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries. When paired with a compatible smartphone. For safety and tracking features requirements and limitations, see Garmin.com/safety.
How to Redeem Your Award
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation email. Popink will ship the product to you within 10 business days.
This reward is being supplied by Popink.
For delivery enquiries only; please contact the below email address.
Terms and Conditions
Awards eShop items terms and conditions
1. Terms and conditions may vary per product, please review the terms and conditions of each item on the Awards eShop page before redeeming.
2. Refunds or replacements may not be provided where a Member has a change of mind or has made a wrong selection, depending on the retailer. Members should carefully check their order before completing a redemption through the Awards eShop. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the CommBank Awards team within 2 business days of delivery. If you receive damaged products, please ensure you keep any shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed. The return policy may differ for each retailer and item, so please check the terms and conditions of the item you redeemed.
3. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or a refund for any immediate manufacturer's damage and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
4. Please note that Awards will be delivered to your registered address in NetBank and can only be delivered within Australia. We're unable to deliver to a PO Box (except for vouchers and Gift Cards). You can manage your details by logging on to NetBank or by contacting us on 13 1661 (8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, Sydney/Melbourne time).
5. If you've ordered a physical product we'll endeavour to ensure you receive it within a maximum of 10 business days. Please check the delivery time for each item on the Awards eShop.
6. The Awards eShop may, without notice withdraw, change, cancel or increase the availability of a Product or modify the number of Awards points for a product.
7. The Awards eShop has the right to cancel the order at anytime and Members will be notified.