Black with black band.51mm case size.Show what you're made of.Push new limits and explore new challenges - while adding mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts with the Fenix 6X selection of premium smartwatches.Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox sensors add insight to your fitness activities.Dynamic PacePro feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain.Preloaded ski maps for more than 2,000 resorts around the world.Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn't know were possible.Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors.Sync your favorite streaming services, and listen to music without your phone.Rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.4" display that's 36% larger than previous Fenix models. It is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, backcountry and resort skiing, golfing and more.Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 preloaded golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.Enhanced optical heart rate technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks under water without a heart rate strap.
1 Activity tracking and fitness metric accuracy.
2 This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition, see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
3 When paired with a compatible smartphone. For safety and tracking features requirements and limitations, see Garmin.com/safety.
How to Redeem Your Award
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation email. Popink will ship the product to you within 10 business days.
This reward is being supplied by Popink.
For delivery enquiries only; please contact the below email address.
Terms and Conditions
Awards eShop items terms and conditions
1. Terms and conditions may vary per product, please review the terms and conditions of each item on the Awards eShop page before redeeming.
2. Refunds or replacements may not be provided where a Member has a change of mind or has made a wrong selection, depending on the retailer. Members should carefully check their order before completing a redemption through the Awards eShop. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the CommBank Awards team within 2 business days of delivery. If you receive damaged products, please ensure you keep any shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed. The return policy may differ for each retailer and item, so please check the terms and conditions of the item you redeemed.
3. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or a refund for any immediate manufacturer's damage and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
4. Please note that Awards will be delivered to your registered address in NetBank and can only be delivered within Australia. We're unable to deliver to a PO Box (except for vouchers and Gift Cards). You can manage your details by logging on to NetBank or by contacting us on 13 1661 (8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, Sydney/Melbourne time).
5. If you've ordered a physical product we'll endeavour to ensure you receive it within a maximum of 10 business days. Please check the delivery time for each item on the Awards eShop.
6. The Awards eShop may, without notice withdraw, change, cancel or increase the availability of a Product or modify the number of Awards points for a product.
7. The Awards eShop has the right to cancel the order at anytime and Members will be notified.