Please note that the product will be shipped within 28 working days.
It has been 35 years since the introduction of the DW-5000C onto the world watch market. Now for 2018 G-Shock introduces additions to the new exterior; new structure; and new module GMW-B5000 line-up; equipped with a Connected Engine.
The full-metal hard stainless steel cases and the bezels of these two models have ion-plated finishes in either black or gold. The cases and band also feature hairline finishes to maximize the elegance and presence of the metal. Light-on-dark LCDs further add to the overall chic look of these timepieces.
The base model is the GMW-B5000; which is the model from which we reviewed our hollow case structure and developed an even higher level of shock resistance. Fine resin shock absorbers between the metal bezel and case created a shock resistant structure for a full-metal case. Innovative new band connections use highly shock resistant Trogamid® to lessens the effects of impact to the band pipes. The back covers of the thick screw back cases of these models come with a diamond-like carbon (DLC) finish that is highly wear resistant. A film solar cell that maintains display clarity and an STN-LCD are used to ensure easy reading of display information; even from an angle.
Use of the latest-version engine makes it possible to achieve high-density component mounting without affecting the size of the finished timepiece. Advanced technology modules are packed into stunning designs that are finished using some of the best that technology has to offer.
Function-wise; these models are designed for outstanding timekeeping accuracy using Bluetooth® data communication and Multband 6; which supports automatic time setting adjustment based on one of six time calibration signals around the globe. Time information also can be acquired from an internet time server using the G-Shock Connected*1 app running on a smartphone. Other functions include Tough Solar in combination with Casio original power saving technology that delivers a stable supply of power; high-brightness Full Auto LED illumination; World Time; and more. A selection of six languages for the day of the week indicator*2 provides localization at the press of a button. All of this means that accurate timekeeping is ensured no matter where in the world your travels take you.
• Phone linking
• Auto time adjustment (four times a day)
• Simple time settings (World Time for approximately 300 cities; time swapping; alarms)
• Time and place log
• Reminders (up to five)
• Phone Finder
• Battery level indicator (seven levels)
• Multiband 6 (Supports automatic time setting adjustment based on one of six time calibration signals around the globe: Japan(2); China; United States; England; Germany.)
• Tough Solar
• Countdown timer (1-second countdown; up to 24 hours)
• Super Illuminator with Full Auto light (2-seconds/4-seconds duration switching)
• Days of the week in six languages
1: Smartphone app for use with G-Shock Smartphone Link models. It establishes a Bluetooth connection with the watch's Connected Engine for automatic time correction; configuration of World Time and other settings; and more. It also makes it possible to keep updated with the latest time zone and summer time information. A Tough Solar power system generates enough energy to ensure uninterrupted operation of power-hungry functions.
2: Day of the week languages: English; Spanish; French; German; Italian; Russian.
• Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
• One-touch 3-fold Clasp
• Solid Band
• Stainless Steel Band
• Shock Resistant
• Mineral Glass
• Screw Lock Back
• 200-meter water resistance
• Solar powered
• LED backlight (Super illuminator)
• Full auto LED light; selectable illumination duration (2 seconds or 4 seconds); afterglow
• Time calibration signal reception
• Auto receive up to six times a day (remaining auto receives cancelled as soon as one is successful)
• 5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
• Manual receive
• The latest signal reception results
• Time Calibration Signals
• Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen; Germany)
• Frequency: 77.5 kHz
• Station name: MSF (Anthorn; England)
• Frequency: 60.0 kHz
• Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins; United States)
• Frequency: 60.0 kHz
• Station name: JJY (Fukushima; Fukuoka/Saga; Japan)
• Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
• Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City; Henan Province; China)
• Frequency: 68.5 kHz
• Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
• 5 World time
• 39 time zones (39 cities +coordinated universal time); daylight saving on/off; Home city/World time city swapping; auto summer time (DST) switching
• 1/100-second stopwatch
• Measuring capacity: 00'00"00-59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes)
• 1:00'00-23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
• Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
• 1 second (after 60 minutes)
• Measuring modes: Elapsed time; split time; 1st-2nd place times
• Countdown timer
• Measuring unit: 1 second
• Countdown range: 24 hours
• Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
• 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
• Hourly time signal
• Low battery alert
• Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
• Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
• 12/24-hour format
• Button operation tone on/off
• Date/month display swapping
• Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
• Regular timekeeping: Hour; minute; second; pm; month; date; day
• Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
• Approx. battery operating time:
• 10 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
• 22 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
How to Redeem Your Award
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation email. Popink will ship the product to you within 10 business days.
This reward is being supplied by Popink.
For delivery enquiries only; please contact the below email address.
Terms and Conditions
Awards eShop items terms and conditions
1. Terms and conditions may vary per product, please review the terms and conditions of each item on the Awards eShop page before redeeming.
2. Refunds or replacements may not be provided where a Member has a change of mind or has made a wrong selection, depending on the retailer. Members should carefully check their order before completing a redemption through the Awards eShop. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the CommBank Awards team within 2 business days of delivery. If you receive damaged products, please ensure you keep any shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed. The return policy may differ for each retailer and item, so please check the terms and conditions of the item you redeemed.
3. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or a refund for any immediate manufacturer's damage and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
4. Please note that Awards will be delivered to your registered address in NetBank and can only be delivered within Australia. We're unable to deliver to a PO Box (except for vouchers and Gift Cards). You can manage your details by logging on to NetBank or by contacting us on 13 1661 (8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, Sydney/Melbourne time).
5. If you've ordered a physical product we'll endeavour to ensure you receive it within a maximum of 10 business days. Please check the delivery time for each item on the Awards eShop.
6. The Awards eShop may, without notice withdraw, change, cancel or increase the availability of a Product or modify the number of Awards points for a product.
7. The Awards eShop has the right to cancel the order at anytime and Members will be notified.