Please note all new iPhones do not include Power Adaptor and EarPods.
In the box: iPhone with iOS 14, USB-C to Lightning Cable, documentation
Dual-camera system with Ultra Wide. Night mode and stunning video quality. Water and dust resistance.1 Long-lasting battery life.2 In six stunning colours. Experience iPhone at 11.
Shoot 4K videos, beautiful portraits and sweeping landscapes with the dual-camera system. Capture your best low-light photos with Night mode. See true-to-life colour in your photos, videos and games on the 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display.3 Experience unprecedented performance with A13 Bionic for gaming, augmented reality (AR) and photography. Do more and charge less with long-lasting battery life.2 And worry less with water resistance up to 2 metres for 30 minutes.1
• 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD LCD display3
• Water- and dust-resistant (2 metres for up to 30 minutes, IP68)1
• Dual-camera system with 12-megapixel Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode; Portrait mode; and 4K video at up to 60 fps
• 12-megapixel TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video and Slo-mo mode
• Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
• A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
• Wireless charging4
• iOS 14 with redesigned widgets on the Home Screen, the all-new App Library, App Clips and more
1iPhone 11 is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information.
3The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
4Qi wireless chargers are sold separately.
Go to apple.com/au/iphone/compare for a complete set.
How to Redeem Your Award
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation email. Harvey Norman Commercial will ship the product to you within 10 business days.
This reward is being supplied by Harvey Norman.
For delivery enquiries only; please contact the below email address.
Terms and Conditions
Awards eShop items terms and conditions
1. Terms and conditions may vary per product, please review the terms and conditions of each item on the Awards eShop page before redeeming.
2. Refunds or replacements may not be provided where a Member has a change of mind or has made a wrong selection, depending on the retailer. Members should carefully check their order before completing a redemption through the Awards eShop. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the CommBank Awards team within 2 business days of delivery. If you receive damaged products, please ensure you keep any shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed. The return policy may differ for each retailer and item, so please check the terms and conditions of the item you redeemed.
3. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or a refund for any immediate manufacturer's damage and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
4. Please note that Awards will be delivered to your registered address in NetBank and can only be delivered within Australia. We're unable to deliver to a PO Box (except for vouchers and Gift Cards). You can manage your details by logging on to NetBank or by contacting us on 13 1661 (8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, Sydney/Melbourne time).
5. If you've ordered a physical product we'll endeavour to ensure you receive it within a maximum of 10 business days. Please check the delivery time for each item on the Awards eShop.
6. The Awards eShop may, without notice withdraw, change, cancel or increase the availability of a Product or modify the number of Awards points for a product.
7. The Awards eShop has the right to cancel the order at anytime and Members will be notified.