Elevate your game with Instinct® — Esports Edition. This GPS smartwatch for esports athletes has a dedicated esports activity profile — allowing users to track and analyze their body’s performance while gaming. Through STR3AMUP!™, users can broadcast biometrics directly to select gaming streams1. Help your body prepare for battle by tracking sleep2, stress and energy levels. Train like a champion IRL with 30+ sports apps to help keep you sharp in-game. Smart notifications3 at the wrist keep you connected to the world, while the black and red design creates a bold look that gives people something to talk about. • Monitor your health bar (heart rate1), stamina gauge (activity) and durability level (stress) through a dedicated esports activity profile • Built-in stream integration — broadcast heart rate2 and stress level while gaming1 • Rugged, lightweight design for a distraction-free gaming experience • Red accents provide a bolder and more aggressive look designed with gamers in mind • Stay connected with smart notifications3 and analyze your gaming performance through the Garmin Connect™ app1 • Battery life4 up to 80 hours while gaming and streaming • Upgrade your gear with the optional Heart Rate Chest Strap (sold separately) to monitor performance even further Footnotes: 1When paired with your computer enabled with BLUETOOTH® technology 2See Garmin.com/ataccuracy; sleep tracking available when paired with your compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble 3Requires app on your compatible smartphone paired to the Instinct – Esports Edition; see Garmin.com/ble 4Battery life may vary depending on selected performance mode and usage
How to Redeem Your Award
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation email. Popink will ship the product to you within 10 business days.
This reward is being supplied by Popink.
For delivery enquiries only; please contact the below email address.
Terms and Conditions
Awards eShop items terms and conditions
1. Terms and conditions may vary per product, please review the terms and conditions of each item on the Awards eShop page before redeeming.
2. Refunds or replacements may not be provided where a Member has a change of mind or has made a wrong selection, depending on the retailer. Members should carefully check their order before completing a redemption through the Awards eShop. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the CommBank Awards team within 2 business days of delivery. If you receive damaged products, please ensure you keep any shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed. The return policy may differ for each retailer and item, so please check the terms and conditions of the item you redeemed.
3. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or a refund for any immediate manufacturer's damage and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
4. Please note that Awards will be delivered to your registered address in NetBank and can only be delivered within Australia. We're unable to deliver to a PO Box (except for vouchers and Gift Cards). You can manage your details by logging on to NetBank or by contacting us on 13 1661 (8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, Sydney/Melbourne time).
5. If you've ordered a physical product we'll endeavour to ensure you receive it within a maximum of 10 business days. Please check the delivery time for each item on the Awards eShop.
6. The Awards eShop may, without notice withdraw, change, cancel or increase the availability of a Product or modify the number of Awards points for a product.
7. The Awards eShop has the right to cancel the order at anytime and Members will be notified.