Introducing Remington’s Quickest Self-Cut clipper*, The Rapid Cut Turbo. The unique ergonomic design with 70mm curved blade provides 57% greater blade coverage* plus the clipper fits perfectly into the palm of your hand to easily follow the contours of your head for fast, do it yourself hair cutting. The new Turbo function provides a 15% boost in power to cut through thicker hair.
•Optimum Shaving - The Remington Rapid Cut Turbo Hair Clipper is equipped with a 70mm curved, stainless steel blade for 57% greater coverage* and enhanced sharpness for a fast, thorough, and even cut that closely follows the contours of your head.
•More Power - Thanks to its Turbo Speed function, the Rapid Cut Turbo Hair Clipper has a 15% boost in its motor speed to quickly and easily power through thick hair. This makes it an ideal choice for creating different styles.
•Convenient Design - Featuring a fully washable build, this hair clipper can be fully rinsed under running water, helping keep it clean with ease. Its shaving blade is also removable, making its maintenance easy and straightforward.
•Long Battery Life - Equipped with a rechargeable, lithium-powered battery, this Remington Hair Clipper offers up to 70 minutes of cordless run time, allowing for multiple, regular shaving sessions before charging is needed.
*vs. Standard Remington clipper
What's in the Box:
•1x Hair Clipper
•12x Short Guide Combs (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4.5, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 25mm)
•1x Premium Storage Pouch
•1x Cleaning Brush
•1x Lubricating Oil
W165 x D125 x H200mm
How to Redeem Your Award
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation email. Harvey Norman Commercial will ship the product to you within 10 business days.
This reward is being supplied by Harvey Norman.
For delivery enquiries only; please contact the below email address.
Terms and Conditions
Awards eShop Terms and Conditions
- Terms and conditions may vary per product, please review the terms and conditions of each item on the Awards eShop page before redeeming.
- Refunds or replacements may not be provided where a Member has a change of mind or has made a wrong selection, depending on the retailer. Members should carefully check their order before completing a redemption through the Awards eShop. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the CommBank Awards team within 2 business days of delivery. If you receive damaged products, please ensure you keep any shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed. The return policy may differ for each retailer and item, so please check the terms and conditions of the item you redeemed.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or a refund for any immediate manufacturer's damage and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
- Please note that Awards will be delivered to your registered address in NetBank and can only be delivered within Australia. We're unable to deliver to a PO Box (except for vouchers and Gift Cards). You can manage your details by logging on to NetBank or by contacting us on 13 1661 (8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, Sydney/Melbourne time).
- If you've ordered a physical product we'll endeavour to ensure you receive it within a maximum of 10 business days. Please check the delivery time for each item on the Awards eShop.
- The Awards eShop may, without notice withdraw, change, cancel or increase the availability of a Product or modify the number of Awards points for a product.
- The Awards eShop has the right to cancel the order at anytime and Members will be notified.
- We may also allow you to pay for some products using a combination of both Points and debit/credit card payment. Please note any cash element of a transaction will represent the remaining consideration (after applying your points) required in order for you to complete your purchase. Refunds will be made respecting the original form(s) of payment.
- All sums received through card payment transactions will be collected by Collinson Group PTY LTD. “Collinson” means Collinson Group Pty Ltd, a company with ABN 13 083 835 661 and with its registered office at Level 13, 124 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060. Customer Loyalty Programmes Plc.