Stay updated on how your body responds to your workout routine and conveniently monitor fitness progress throughout each session with style, thanks to the Fitbit Versa 2 Fitness Watch. Offering up to 6 days of battery life.
Measure Various Parameters
The Fitbit Versa 2 Special Edition Fitness Watch tracks steps, calories burned, distance, hourly activity, active minutes, and heart rate throughout your workout, providing you with plenty of information for optimising your routine and checking for trends.
Know Your Sleep
With its comprehensive monitoring system for measuring heart rate, time asleep, breathing, and restlessness, the fitness watch can provide you with a personalised Sleep Score. This calculated value helps you determine how well you sleep each night.
Easy Voice Control
Featuring built-in voice control (including Alexa support), the Fitbit Versa 2 makes it easy to create bedtime reminders, set-up alarms, control smart home devices, or check the weather handsfree. You’re free to handle other tasks while your command is being carried out.
For Your Convenience
Equipped with a large, high resolution, AMOLED touchscreen display and featuring an always-on option, this Versa 2 Fitness Watch can keep important information a quick glance away throughout the day.
Varies with use and other factors. In the Fitbit app, download required. Third-party app may be required. See fitbit.com/voice for more information Always-on display mode requires more frequent charging.
How to Redeem Your Award
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation email. Harvey Norman Commercial will ship the product to you within 10 business days.
This reward is being supplied by Harvey Norman.
For delivery enquiries only; please contact the below email address.
Terms and Conditions
Awards eShop Terms and Conditions
- Terms and conditions may vary per product, please review the terms and conditions of each item on the Awards eShop page before redeeming.
- Refunds or replacements may not be provided where a Member has a change of mind or has made a wrong selection, depending on the retailer. Members should carefully check their order before completing a redemption through the Awards eShop. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the CommBank Awards team within 2 business days of delivery. If you receive damaged products, please ensure you keep any shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed. The return policy may differ for each retailer and item, so please check the terms and conditions of the item you redeemed.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or a refund for any immediate manufacturer's damage and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
- Please note that Awards will be delivered to your registered address in NetBank and can only be delivered within Australia. We're unable to deliver to a PO Box (except for vouchers and Gift Cards). You can manage your details by logging on to NetBank or by contacting us on 13 1661 (8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, Sydney/Melbourne time).
- If you've ordered a physical product we'll endeavour to ensure you receive it within a maximum of 10 business days. Please check the delivery time for each item on the Awards eShop.
- The Awards eShop may, without notice withdraw, change, cancel or increase the availability of a Product or modify the number of Awards points for a product.
- The Awards eShop has the right to cancel the order at anytime and Members will be notified.
- We may also allow you to pay for some products using a combination of both Points and debit/credit card payment. Please note any cash element of a transaction will represent the remaining consideration (after applying your points) required in order for you to complete your purchase. Refunds will be made respecting the original form(s) of payment.
- All sums received through card payment transactions will be collected by Collinson Group PTY LTD. “Collinson” means Collinson Group Pty Ltd, a company with ABN 13 083 835 661 and with its registered office at Level 13, 124 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060. Customer Loyalty Programmes Plc.