Easily monitor how your body responds to your activities, get regular updates on fitness progress, and measure multiple sleeping parameters each day with the Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker. It also comes with up to 7 days of battery life, Fitbit Pay, and notification support for added convenience.
Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker comes with a built-in GPS, which allows you to track location-based statistics, such as the length of your speed and run straight from your wrist. With 24/7 heart rate monitoring, you can also precisely measure your calorie burn and get insights in how to optimise your training regimen.
Monitor Your Efforts
With its Active Zone Minutes feature, this fitness tracker keeps you updated on how long you train in multiple, personalised target heart rate zones. This setup makes it easy to keep track of your progress, as well as checking if you meet World Health Organisation recommendations.
Swim proof Construction
Water-resistant up to a depth of 50m, the Charge 4 Fitness Tracker is specially designed for use while swimming or worn when taking a shower. You can easily stay on top of your activities in different wet conditions.
Check Your Sleeping Habits
Built with a sleep tracker, the Charge 4 precisely measures how much time is spent in Light, Deep, and REM sleep stages. The sleep tracking function then gives a nightly Sleep Score in the Fitbit app (download required) to help you get better, refreshing sleep each night.
A Practical Touchscreen
Featuring an intuitive and convenient to use touchscreen with an adaptable backlight, this Fitbit Fitness Tracker lets you clearly see various stats in different environments and lighting conditions.
Mobile App Convenience
Made with support for the Fitbit app, this fitness tracker makes it easy to present a detailed and comprehensive overview of your health and fitness, including nutrition, exercise, sleep, and hydration, in an easily accessible dashboard.
Up to 5 hours when using GPS. Varies with use and other factors.
See availability at fitbit.com/Fitbit-pay/banks.
How to Redeem Your Award
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation email. Harvey Norman Commercial will ship the product to you within 10 business days.
This reward is being supplied by Harvey Norman.
For delivery enquiries only; please contact the below email address.
Terms and Conditions
Awards eShop Terms and Conditions
- Terms and conditions may vary per product, please review the terms and conditions of each item on the Awards eShop page before redeeming.
- Refunds or replacements may not be provided where a Member has a change of mind or has made a wrong selection, depending on the retailer. Members should carefully check their order before completing a redemption through the Awards eShop. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the CommBank Awards team within 2 business days of delivery. If you receive damaged products, please ensure you keep any shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed. The return policy may differ for each retailer and item, so please check the terms and conditions of the item you redeemed.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or a refund for any immediate manufacturer's damage and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
- Please note that Awards will be delivered to your registered address in NetBank and can only be delivered within Australia. We're unable to deliver to a PO Box (except for vouchers and Gift Cards). You can manage your details by logging on to NetBank or by contacting us on 13 1661 (8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, Sydney/Melbourne time).
- If you've ordered a physical product we'll endeavour to ensure you receive it within a maximum of 10 business days. Please check the delivery time for each item on the Awards eShop.
- The Awards eShop may, without notice withdraw, change, cancel or increase the availability of a Product or modify the number of Awards points for a product.
- The Awards eShop has the right to cancel the order at anytime and Members will be notified.
- We may also allow you to pay for some products using a combination of both Points and debit/credit card payment. Please note any cash element of a transaction will represent the remaining consideration (after applying your points) required in order for you to complete your purchase. Refunds will be made respecting the original form(s) of payment.
- All sums received through card payment transactions will be collected by Collinson Group PTY LTD. “Collinson” means Collinson Group Pty Ltd, a company with ABN 13 083 835 661 and with its registered office at Level 13, 124 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060. Customer Loyalty Programmes Plc.