BP Gift Cards
BP Fuel Gift Cards can be used across Australia. For full details of all the BP service stations, please visit our site locator on apps.nowwhere.com.au/bp/sitelocator.
How to Redeem Your Award
Allow up to 10 working days for delivery by Australia Post.
Awards Contact Centre
Call 13 1661 for any enquiries related to your order.
Terms and Conditions
BP Fuel Gift Cards
1. This Card is issued by and remains the property of BP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 53 004 085 616 (BP).
2. By using this Card you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. BP may from time to time amend or replace these terms and conditions. Any new or amended terms and conditions will available on the BP website bp.com.au and at participating BP outlets.
3. The Card has a stored value which may be used to purchase (or part pay) any goods or services at participating BP outlets which has an EFTPOS terminal, which is operational at the time of the transaction. BP does not warrant that the EFTPOS terminal will be operational at any particular participating BP outlet at any particular time.
4. Only one Card per transaction is allowed and it cannot be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts.
5. Minimum purchase on the Card in a single transaction is $5.00.
6. The Card cannot be reloaded and is not redeemable for cash. No cash out facilities are available to the Card.
7. Treat this card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
8. The Card is not valid for use after the expiry date, which is printed on the Card. Any unused value on the Card prior to or after expiry will not be refunded or credited.
9. Unless otherwise stated on the Gift Card, Gift Cards redeemed from CommBank Awards are valid for a minimum of 12 months from the date they are redeemed.
10. If your purchase(s) are greater than the balance remaining on the Card, you will be liable for the payment in cash of any excess purchase amount.
11. BP will refund the unused value on damaged Cards, except where the amount of the refund is less than $5.00 or the card number and magnetic strip are unreadable. This refund will be the last balance shown by BP’s records as remaining on the Card, unless you are able to demonstrate that this is incorrect.
12. BP (including its officers, employees, agents and representatives) are not liable for any loss, damage, or expenses arising in any way out of the use of this Card, including but not limited to, any purchases made with the Card, any loss you or anyone else incurs as a result of loss, theft or use of the Card by any unauthorised party, or as a consequence of the Card being unable to be used due to damage, a participating BP outlet refusing to supply goods or services to you or refusing to accept the Card, a failure of any participating BP outlet to accept the Card due to the fact that the EFTPOS terminal is not operational or by any failure in the EFTPOS terminal, which results in the Card not being accepted at any time.
13. For more information visit bp.com.au or for assistance call BP Customer Service on 1300 1300 27.