Packed with nature’s antioxidants - Grapeseed and soothing Aloe Vera - this featherlight daily facial moisturiser assists in calming the skin while delivering an optimal amount of nourishment. This versatile lotion is designed to improve the skin’s appearance by reducing redness, smoothing texture and boosting elasticity. Gentle and nurturing, our Balancing Face Moisturiser provides a wealth of replenishment for a sensitive complexion in an easily absorbed formula.
• Recommended for: normal to dry, dehydrated or sensitive skin
• Not Tested on animals
• Certified by ACO
• Australian Made
• Hyaluronic Acid - This naturally occurring molecule is capable of holding up to a thousand times its weight in water, helping keep our skin looking plump and hydrated.
• Grapeseed Oil - Helps tone, firm and condition the skin, reducing the appearance of cellulite by detoxifying and increasing circulation.
• Aloe Vera - Gently adds moisture, while balancing the skin in protective antioxidants and healing enzymes, treating acne and nourishing dry skin.
How to Use:
Apply daily to face and neck to clean skin while avoiding the eye area.
How to Redeem Your Award
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation email. Kappel Pty Ltd will ship the product to you within 10 business days.
This reward is being supplied by Kappel.For delivery enquiries only; please contact the below email address.
Terms and Conditions
Awards eShop items terms and conditions
1. Terms and conditions may vary per product, please review the terms and conditions of each item on the Awards eShop page before redeeming.
2. Refunds or replacements may not be provided where a Member has a change of mind or has made a wrong selection, depending on the retailer. Members should carefully check their order before completing a redemption through the Awards eShop. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the CommBank Awards team within 2 business days of delivery. If you receive damaged products, please ensure you keep any shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed. The return policy may differ for each retailer and item, so please check the terms and conditions of the item you redeemed.
3. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or a refund for any immediate manufacturer's damage and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
4. Please note that Awards will be delivered to your registered address in NetBank and can only be delivered within Australia. We're unable to deliver to a PO Box (except for vouchers and Gift Cards). You can manage your details by logging on to NetBank or by contacting us on 13 1661 (8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, Sydney/Melbourne time).
5. If you've ordered a physical product we'll endeavour to ensure you receive it within a maximum of 10 business days. Please check the delivery time for each item on the Awards eShop.
6. The Awards eShop may, without notice withdraw, change, cancel or increase the availability of a Product or modify the number of Awards points for a product.
7. The Awards eShop has the right to cancel the order at anytime and Members will be notified.