Please click here for size guide.The upper has been reimagined with a new engineered mesh that adjusts to your foot's natural shape while providing a comfortable midfoot hold. With the addition of an integrated support system, this application improves the heel fit and creates a more secure feel. Following a more sustainable design approach, this shoe also uses fewer resources to colour the sockliner. Featuring a layer of GEL technology cushioning in the heel to improve shock absorption, the shoe also integrates a FLYTEFOAM midsole material that offers a softer and more supportive feeling at footstrike. Lastly, the DUOMAX support system consists of a firmer density of foam placed on the medial side of the midsole to help reduce the foot's pronounced inward roll (overpronation) while improving stability.,The 10th anniversary of the GT-1000 running shoe takes a big step forward in what this model stands for. Designed for the runner with an active lifestyle seeking a lightweight everyday trainer with excellent cushioning.
How to Redeem Your Award
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation email. Onsport will ship the product to you within 10 business days.
This reward is being supplied by Onsport.
For delivery enquiries only; please contact the below email address.
Terms and Conditions
Awards eShop items terms and conditions
1. Terms and conditions may vary per product, please review the terms and conditions of each item on the Awards eShop page before redeeming.
2. Refunds or replacements may not be provided where a Member has a change of mind or has made a wrong selection, depending on the retailer. Members should carefully check their order before completing a redemption through the Awards eShop. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the CommBank Awards team within 2 business days of delivery. If you receive damaged products, please ensure you keep any shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed. The return policy may differ for each retailer and item, so please check the terms and conditions of the item you redeemed.
3. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or a refund for any immediate manufacturer's damage and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
4. Please note that Awards will be delivered to your registered address in NetBank and can only be delivered within Australia. We're unable to deliver to a PO Box (except for vouchers and Gift Cards). You can manage your details by logging on to NetBank or by contacting us on 13 1661 (8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, Sydney/Melbourne time).
5. If you've ordered a physical product we'll endeavour to ensure you receive it within a maximum of 10 business days. Please check the delivery time for each item on the Awards eShop.
6. The Awards eShop may, without notice withdraw, change, cancel or increase the availability of a Product or modify the number of Awards points for a product.
7. The Awards eShop has the right to cancel the order at anytime and Members will be notified.