Please click here for size guide.The redesigned mesh upper helps keep feet cool while the sole is more flexible to help promote a more natural roll through the gait cycle. This process starts in the heel with added flex grooves that isolate the initial impact to force a softer and smoother feeling at footstrike. Additionally, the distance running shoe is complemented with a wider fit for runners who require more width in their footwear. At midstance, the foot should stop pronating and re-supinate for an efficient toe-off. This shoe also incorporates DYNAMIC DUOMAX technology to help support the foot and increase stability for runners whose feet roll inward too much (overpronate). The midsole integrates SPACE TRUSSTIC technology, which provides stability and reduces the overall weight to help promote a smoother transition from footstrike to toe-off. This added stability is complemented by deeper forefoot flex grooves that create a smoother roll through toe-off, allowing the shoe to move more naturally with the foot. Lastly, a large section of reflective materials in the rearfoot helps keep runners visible when running in low-light conditions. The GEL-KAYANO 27 (Wide) model is an excellent choice for both competitive and non-competitive runners looking for an everyday trainer that combines comfort with support.,Enjoy excellent comfort and advanced support with the GEL-KAYANO 27 running shoe.
How to Redeem Your Award
After the purchase you will receive a confirmation email. Onsport will ship the product to you within 10 business days.
This reward is being supplied by Onsport.
For delivery enquiries only; please contact the below email address.
Terms and Conditions
Awards eShop items terms and conditions
1. Terms and conditions may vary per product, please review the terms and conditions of each item on the Awards eShop page before redeeming.
2. Refunds or replacements may not be provided where a Member has a change of mind or has made a wrong selection, depending on the retailer. Members should carefully check their order before completing a redemption through the Awards eShop. Any damage observed after opening the parcel and examining the goods must be reported to the CommBank Awards team within 2 business days of delivery. If you receive damaged products, please ensure you keep any shipping boxes and documents until your request has been received and satisfactorily processed. The return policy may differ for each retailer and item, so please check the terms and conditions of the item you redeemed.
3. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or a refund for any immediate manufacturer's damage and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
4. Please note that Awards will be delivered to your registered address in NetBank and can only be delivered within Australia. We're unable to deliver to a PO Box (except for vouchers and Gift Cards). You can manage your details by logging on to NetBank or by contacting us on 13 1661 (8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, Sydney/Melbourne time).
5. If you've ordered a physical product we'll endeavour to ensure you receive it within a maximum of 10 business days. Please check the delivery time for each item on the Awards eShop.
6. The Awards eShop may, without notice withdraw, change, cancel or increase the availability of a Product or modify the number of Awards points for a product.
7. The Awards eShop has the right to cancel the order at anytime and Members will be notified.